ICP 300 printers are compact, lightweight and feature a high speed, high resolution printing capabilities. An easy paper feed mechanism allows for fast replacement of the feeder roll in the printer.
ICP 300 printers are quiet, non-impact systems with a reliable line head mechanism and low power mode. Other features of ICP 300 printers include a robust, shock-proof housing, 5KB buffer RAM allows simultaneous use of printer and instruments, and an automatic low paper indicator.
ICP 300 printers can be used with single or double copy paper and accept ASCII format data.
Benefits offered by ICP 300 printers include:
- Legible hard copy print-outs of machinery utilisation
- Aids invoice preparation
- Eliminates manual record keeping and saves time
- Provides error-free records
- Automatic time and date
- Simplifies COSHH/FEPA record-keeping
- Low maintenance meaning less instrument down-time