The range of stacking conveyors from RCR Tomlinson has been developed for use in mobile and fixed plant applications, providing material stacking solutions for the mining, quarrying and process industries.
RCR Tomlinson stacking conveyors are custom designed and built for each application, offering operational features that maximise stockpile capacity by allowing luffing, slewing and telescoping actions as required.
With up to 50 metre centres and an operating capacity of up to 5000tph, these stacking conveyors use electromechanical drives for both conveyor and slewing operations.
Local and PLC control is enabled by the integration of variable speed drives.
Stacking conveyors from RCR Tomlinson offer a range of features that include:
- fully automatic hydraulic fold out and retract system
- heavy duty design utilising quality industry components
- slurry feeds adapted to conventional stacker designs
- high quality conveyor idlers and carriers
- ease of take-up and belt tracking
- high quality SKF, NSK and FAG bearings
- FEA design to ensure design requirements are met
- splicing and belt maintenance services
- quality electrical censoring devices for belt speed and belt integrity
- heavy duty belt cleaning and plough systems; and
- full portability.
Stacking conveyors are supplied with detailed installation, operations and maintenance manuals, and standardised components ensure spares holdings are optimised for efficient replacement.