RCR Tomlinson (RCR) has announced that the company has secured $60 million in new project orders through its engineering, electrical, maintenance and energy business units.
- Additional apron feeders and belt feeders for the workshops
- Rotary municipal waste digester supply and install contract
- Convection panels and cooling coils for the workshops
- New boiler supply orders in Australia and boiler rebuild in New Zealand and
- $7 million in new infrastructure orders in the newly created RCR electrical division, plus $3m in product orders
The first half of this financial year has seen the commencement of considerable new project work across the RCR group and a consequence of this timing is that the results for the full year will be skewed towards the second half.
The Positron acquisition is performing to expectation and the trade based workforce has increased by 10% since acquisition and additional electrical tradesmen are being sought for new orders received.
The Positron acquisition was initially to be effective from 1 July 2007, however was ultimately effective from 1 October 2007.
The revised effective acquisition date is anticipated to have no financial impact on RCR, with financial arrangement made to reflect this revision.
RCR has strong levels of work in hand with tendering remaining at high levels leading into 2008.