The range of mobile mining equipment from RCR Tomlinson includes mobile crushing and screening equipment, rail mounted ore recovery units and expansive Track-Mounted Mobile Mining Unit Plants (MUPs).
The custom MUPs are designed to specifications, featuring combinations of feeding, screening, crushing and processing plants that are mounted on a single self-propelled mobile platform.
MUP mobile mining equipment offers features that include:
- interactive track system to raise the plant and manoeuvre to new locations
- maintain set levelling and loading control
- on board diesel hydraulic drive system with PLC control
- design allowing for maintenance and operation access normally associated with fixed plants
- reduced mining corridor and costs, enabling mining fleet transit time and fuel usage reductions; and
- configuration include RCR standard apron, belt feeders, screening and rotary washing plant, or client preferred crushing and screening selections.
The larger of the two MUPs incorporates an ore recovery and full in-pit primary processing unit and sophisticated relocation system.
Advanced technology employed in the customised hydraulically driven track-module enables the 1000 tonne machine to raise and drive itself to the next mining position via remote control.
The features of the MUP provide a mobile all-in-one mining equipment solution that reduces infrastructure and operation costs, improving efficiencies and reducing waste, energy and emissions.