RCR Tomlinson provide a range of on-site construction services, including the construction of major electrical infrastructure both on surface and underground.
RCR Tomlinson routinely provide their electrical infrastructure construction services in remote areas and have established project specific offices nationwide that are supported by a network of regional offices and workshops throughout Australia.
Key examples of RCR Tomlinsons electrical infrastructure construction services include:
- processing and manufacturing plant installations
- overland conveying, crushing and haulage systems
- high voltage reticulation, substation, and switchrooms
- power generation installations and upgrades
- mine winder installation
- large underground pumping systems.
- major shutdown management and planning
- execution and staffing of major shutdowns
- installation of pipework and associated equipment for both green and brown field projects.