An interactive computer design process ensures that belt feeders are designed to the specifications of each intended application. The design team at RCR encourages clients to be involved in this process in order to ensure that the equipment satisfies all given requirements.
The interactive design process features:
- bin and hopper design considerations
- finite element analysis of major components
- 3D design models, to allow client interface
- AS 9001 2002 accredited design control process
- design employing both the Australian materials handling industry standard TUNRA and RCR’s extensive design modelling expertise
- heavy duty mechanical design, using the leading components available, with designs for all Australian and International standards
- comprehensive design, support and interaction with the client; and
- fully developed bin, hopper and stockpile design support for clients.
Upon construction, the units are equipped with advanced maintenance and operational design aspects, including retractable idlers and a unique hydraulic tensioning system.
Feeders feature maintenance and operational benefits that include retractable and shuttle motion.