Hazguard VB coveralls are now available from RCR International , offering water resistant protection from a range of hazardous substances.
The front, legs and arms of these safety coveralls are made from a breathable microporous fabric, with the back constructed from cooling SMS to provide increased ventilation and comfort for the wearer.
Protection against airborne particulate materials and dust to EN ISO 13982-1:2004 is provided by hazguard coveralls, as is protection from limited splash and liquid spray to EN 13034:2005.
The microporous fabric used in their construction is tested in accordance with:
- EN 14126 for protection against biological hazards and infective agents
- EN 1073-2 for protection against radioactive contamination
- EN 1149-1:1995 anti-static protection; and
- chemical liquid (EN 368) and blood penetration (ASTM F1670) resistance.
- asbestos removal/demolition work
- pesticide/insecticide spraying
- food processing
- the car industry
- waste management
- fibreglassing; and
- resin application.