RCR International Pty Ltd imports and distributes Pro-Val gloves, disposable protective clothing and respirators designed for use in the paint industry.
Hazguard MP5 coveralls are water-resistant protective wear and made from a breathable micro-porous fabric, making them ideal for working in the paint industry.
- Excellent abrasion and tear resistance with double bound stitched seams for greater strength
- Resistance to liquid chemical penetration
- Suitable for asbestos removals
- Made from a soft, anti-static fabric with a lint-free outer surface
- Available in white in sizes M to 3XL
- Certified to Type 5 applications (barrier to airborne particulate materials and dust) as well as Type 6 applications (barrier to limited splash and liquid spray)
The Pro-Val range of disposable respiratory dust masks includes P1 and P2 respirators with or without valves as well as P2 carbon respirators. The main purpose of the valve is to aid in expelling hot air and assist with breathing.
- P1 respirators are suitable for protection against mechanically generated particles down to 1 micron such as dust and mist
- P2 respirators are suitable for protection against particles such as toxic dust, asbestos and welding fumes down to 0.3 micron
- P2 carbon respirator is recommended for protection against nuisance levels of ozone and organic vapours
- All Pro-Val respirators comply with AS/NZS 1716:2003 standards
The right disposable glove provides protection to the hands in addition to touch and dexterity. RCR distributes a range of Pro-Val disposable and reusable gloves suitable for a wide range of applications.
Tri Tuff triple blend gloves
This innovative range of gloves from RCR offers superior hand protection and is a combination of latex, nitrile and neoprene.
Nitrile and neoprene provide protection against some chemical splashes while latex provides comfort, flexibility and dexterity.
Tri Tuff gloves offer the benefit of pebbled fingers for excellent grip. These gloves perform extremely well when working with thinners.
Pro-Val Nitesafe gloves
The Pro-Val Nitesafe glove is made from 100% nitrile and offers resistance to a broad range of petroleum-based chemicals. These powder-free and latex free gloves are ideal for users with latex allergy.
Pro-Val Securitex latex disposable gloves
The Pro-Val Securitex latex disposable gloves come in both lightly powdered and powder-free versions, and are made from natural rubber latex. Easy to wear or remove, these gloves offer excellent comfort, protection and dexterity.