RCR International Pty Ltd offers a range of winter workwear designed to provide protection in cold work environments.
Pro-Val freezer clothing and gloves available from RCR International are made for workers in cool rooms, cold storage environments or frozen logistics, offering warmth and protection against the cold.
Pro-Val freezer clothing is designed to provide complete comfort and protection in very cold and sub-zero working environments. The freezer wear range includes freezer jackets with detachable hood, freezer trousers and beanies.
Pro-Val Coldie gloves protect the hands by keeping them warm and can be worn with Thermaliner fleece liner gloves for extra warmth and comfort in cold working environments. The Thermaliner is ideal as an under glove and is brush lined for extra warmth and dexterity.
Key features of Pro-Val freezer clothing:
- Manufactured to meet AS/NZS 4602:1999 standards for high visibility safety garments
- Made from 100% nylon fabric with tough, water-resistant outer shell and polyester fibrefill insulation
- Taffeta lining with a knitted nylon collar and cuffs lock in body warmth and prevent entry of cold air
- Top and bottom leg zips on the pants ensure garments are easy to put on and take off
- Multiple utility pockets as well as insulated hand pockets and fluorescent safety panels for visibility on front and back
Key features of Pro-Val beanies:
- Designed to provide complete comfort and protection
- Made from 3M Thinsulate for added warmth without the bulk
- Thinsulate lining comprises of 65% polyolefin and 35% polyester with a wool/ acrylic outer
Key features of Pro-Val Coldie gloves:
- Polycotton glove with brushed fleece lining to keep hands warm
- Latex crinkle finish on the palm is textured for firm wet and dry grip with a rubber protected thumb for superior dexterity
- Reusable and washable