It is important to consider factors such as features and protection levels while selecting coveralls for specific applications.
Protection levels set by European standards can help determine whether a specific model of coveralls can protect the user against the hazards of the corresponding application.
Protection levels set by European standards include:
- Type 4: Barrier to saturation spray of liquids (EN 14605 and 468)
- Type 5: Barrier to airborne particulate materials and dust (EN 13982-1)
- Type 6: Barrier to limited splash and liquid spray (EN 13034)
- EN1149.1: Anti-static
Disposable coveralls supplied by RCR International Pty Ltd include coveralls that have been tested to meet the required standards for protection against certain hazards. A Category 1 coverall is also supplied that is designed to suit environments containing non-hazardous dry particulates, dirt and grime.
Pro-Val Hazguard MP4 disposable coveralls
- Waterproof coveralls made from breathable microporous fabric with ultrasonic seams to create a waterproof barrier
- Certified to meet the protection levels of Type 4, 5 and 6 as well as EN1149.1 anti-static standards
Pro-Val Hazguard MP5 disposable coveralls
- Water-resistant coveralls also made from a breathable microporous fabric with stitched seams for extra strength
- Certified to meet the protection levels of Type 5, 6 and EN1149.1 anti-static standards
Pro-Val Hazguard SMS triple layer disposable coveralls
- Made from non woven polypropylene, meltblown and spunbond
- Triple layer matrix functions as a filter to keep out smaller particles such as asbestos
- Water-resistant and lightweight
- Added strength and tear resistance with triple layer construction
- Meets Type 5 and 6 protection levels
- Recommended for asbestos removal
Pro-Val Hazguard PP single layer disposable coveralls
- Made from non woven polypropylene
- Lightweight and breathable
- Single layer coverall keeps the wearer clean, reduces decontamination and laundry costs
- No water-resistant protection
- Ideal for limited protection requirements such as removing insulation or waste management
RCR International Pty Ltd offers a handy comparison chart displaying the protection levels, features and uses of their disposable coveralls range, helping users select Pro-Val disposable coveralls that best suit their needs.