RCR International Pty Ltd presents the new Nite Long nitrile examination gloves, part of the ProVal gloves range.
Nite Long nitrile examination gloves are a high strength range of medical and diagnostic gloves providing an excellent barrier in environments where there is greater risk of puncture. These gloves are ideal for emergency services such as ambulance, police, fire brigade and doctors.
Nite Long nitrile examination gloves are powder-free, single use, latex-free gloves featuring an extra long cuff of 300mm.
Nite Long meets Australian Standard AS/NZS 4011:1997/Amdt 1.1998 and is listed on the Register of Therapeutic Goods.
The HACCP Australia Food Safety Certification allows the safe use of the gloves in food handling areas. Their chemical resistance, especially to petroleum-based chemicals makes them suitable for use in mechanical workshops as well as pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.
Key features of Nite Long nitrile examination gloves:
- Powder-free latex free gloves designed for single use
- High puncture-resistance allows use in emergency services
- Broad range of chemical resistance, particularly petroleum-based chemicals
- Textured surface for good grip
- Beaded cuff for extra strength when donning
- HACCP Australia Food Safety Certification
- Available in sizes Small to X Large
- Packaged in 100 pieces per dispenser box, 10 boxes per carton