RCR International's range of Pro-Val freezer wear protective clothing includes jackets, pants, freezer beanies, protective gloves and high visibility jackets.
Water resistant clothing provides protection from cold outdoor environments
Pro-Val freezer wear is designed to provide complete comfort and protection in very cold and sub zero working environments
- Tested and passed EN342:2004 protection against cold and freezing temperatures
- All freezer wear apparel is manufactured to meet AS/NZS 4602:1999 high visibility safety garment requirements
- Tough water resistant outer shell, 100% nylon fabric and warm polyester fiberfill insulation
- Knitted nylon collar and cuffs to lock in body warmth and exclude cold air
- Top and bottom leg zips on suit and pants to ensure garments are easy to put on and take off
- A variety of utility pockets as well as insulated hand pockets
- Fluro Safety panels for visibility on front and back
- Available in Medium to 4XL
Pro-Val freezer clothing is made from insulating materials to ensure individuals are comfortable, warm and protected from cold environments. The range is ideal for use in cold storage rooms, offshore fishing boats, chilling rooms, supermarket cold storage areas and outside areas where warmth and water resistant protection is required.
A technical data sheet is available detailing performance levels in sub zero working environments.