RCR International Pty Ltd presents Ecotex disposable latex gloves, a range of lightly powdered non-medical grade disposable latex gloves designed to provide comfort, flexibility and great dexterity to the wearer.
Suitable for several general applications, the disposable latex gloves are made from natural rubber latex and designed for single use. The inners are bulk packed to eliminate wastage and maximise storage space.
The HACCP Australia Food Safety Certification makes the gloves ideal for use in the food manufacturing and processing industries, abattoirs as well as food handling and preparation areas. Other application areas include the graphics arts industries, childcare centres, mechanical workshops and tattooists.
Key features of Ecotex disposable latex gloves:
- Single use gloves made from natural rubber latex
- Non sterile gloves with a beaded cuff for easy donning
- HACCP Australia Food Safety Certification
- Available in sizes Small to X Large
- Packaged in convenient dispenser style boxes of 200 pieces (size X Large packaged with 180 pieces per box), 10 boxes per carton