RCR International Pty Ltd specialises in the supply of a comprehensive range of chemical protective clothing and gloves for commercial and industrial environments.
Employee well-being is an important factor in research laboratories, chemical cleanup businesses or any environment that exposes workers to hazardous chemicals.
Chemical protective clothes and gloves help to maintain employee safety when working with potentially hazardous chemicals.
Disposable chemical protective clothing provides workers working with spray resins or paints some protection against splash hazards.
Disposable protective clothing is typically made from recycled material and is therefore inexpensive to manufacture. The disposable nature of the protective clothing minimises cleaning costs, making it suitable for environments involving bulk chemical exposure such as automotive painting, machine shop operations and chemical cleanups.
Disposable chemical protective clothing is available in a wide range of options to meet varying chemical exposure requirements.
RCR International Pty Ltd offers disposable chemical protective clothing products such as lab coats, dust coats, coveralls and chemical resistant gloves.
Pro-Val lab coats and dust coats
- Effective and comfortable protection for the wearer
- Made from non woven polypropylene for superior breathability
- Elastic cuffs, one chest pocket and three Velcro closures
- Also available in a ‘no pocket’ version for processing areas, suitable for dry area use only
Pro-Val ProLab lab coats
- Made from non woven polypropylene for good breathability
- Premium white lab coat
- Extra long with knitted cuffs, three pockets and press stud closures
Hazguard MP4 and MP5 coveralls
- Suitable for chemical cleanups
- MP4 waterproof disposable coveralls:
- Breathable microporous fabric
- Ultrasonic seams for waterproof barrier
- Excellent strength and tear resistance
- Certified to Type 4, 5 and 6 protection levels
- MP5 water-resistant disposable coveralls:
- Made from breathable microporous fabric
- Stitched seams for extra strength
- Certified to protection levels 5 and 6
- Excellent abrasion and tear resistance
Pro-Val chemical-resistant gloves
- Nitegreen 15 high quality 100% nitrile flock-lined gloves:
- Provides resistance to a wide range of chemicals
- Thickness provides protection against abrasion and snags
- Nitrile 46 100% nitrile elbow length gloves:
- Chemical-resistant gloves
- Strong, durable and good resistance against petroleum-based solvents, oils and greases
- Pro-Val Nitesafe 100% nitrile examination gloves:
- Powder free gloves
- Beaded cuff for extra strength when donning
- Broad range of chemical resistance, particularly petroleum-based chemicals
RCR International Pty Ltd offers a chemical resistance chart on request that details information on their Pro-Val glove range and their performance reactions against an extensive range of chemicals.