Rubbermaid housekeeping cleaning carts, available from R J Cox Engineering (a division of EW Cox Pty Ltd) feature an improved design for better manoeuvrability, convenience, efficiency and comfort.
Featuring superior tool organisation and storage options in a more compact footprint, Rubbermaid housekeeping carts are available with a wide range of accessories to create an efficient cleaning system.
The compact and foldable cleaning carts allow easy storage when not in use in space-constrained areas. The curved lines and sleek design provide attractive and functional styling to suit any upscale environment. All surfaces are easy to clean to help maintain a smart and hygienic appearance.
Key features of Rubbermaid housekeeping carts:
- 28% more compact when folded-up
- 5 cu. ft. of cabinet area (40cm L x 78.4cm H x 68.5cm W)
- 37% more compact footprint folded-up than standard size 6189
- Dual side access with double locking doors (on both sides)
- Two removable 9.5-litre 6-bottle caddies
- Non-rusting and easy cleaning aluminium and structural web plastic construction
- 4" castors and 8" wheels
- Comfort Grip cart handles
- Supplied with lobby dust pan/ vacuum holder
- 9T81 Replacement Bags
- 9T82 Disinfecting Caddy
- 9T84 Storage Bin
- 9T85 Locking Door Cabinet Kit
- 9T86 Locking Security Hood
- 9T90 Pocket Fabric Organiser
- 9T91 Fabric Mesh Linen Bag
- 6179 Waste Cover and Storage Compartment