The company currently offers two types of A Frame panel trucks from Rubbermaid.
Rubbermaid 4463 A-Frame panel trucks
This panel truck has a large surface load, ideal for safely moving large, bulky sheet and panel goods.
Rubbermaid 4465 convertible A-Frame panel truck
The unique, convertible design quickly transforms into multiple truck and cart configuration. It is designed for transporting sheet goods, pipe, timber, bar stock, tools, and supplies. Other features include:
- A-frame configuration holds sheet goods securely in-place
- Independently fold down top shelves provide convenient tool and small item storage
- Four independent articulating outrigger arms fold down to cradle lumber, pipe, and bar stock
- Large deck and top shelf surface area improves productivity
- Duramold precision engineered resin and metal composite structure for unsurpassed durability and service life
- Molded-in tie-down slots for load security
- Textured deck surface reduces load slippage
- Perimeter deck channel retains small items
- Retainer clips prevent unintended handle removal
- Powder coated steel handle / frame for optimum service life
- 2 fixed, 2 swivel casters for optimal control and easy maneuverability