ToughStrip Floor Marking Tapes from R J Cox Engineering (a division of EW Cox Pty Ltd) are effective and durable, which means less time is spent on replacing damaged or worn lines for a better-looking, more efficient facility.
Designed to Withstands forklift traffic without tearing or lifting, its low-profile design minimises tears and scratches from skids, pallet jacks, etc.
Rugged polyester with ultra-aggressive adhesive for various high traffic applications
The ToughStripe floor marking tapes are commonly used to mark:
- Aisleways and traffic lanes
- Work Cell outlines
- Equipment storage areas
- Material storage areas
- QA inspection areas
- Defects, scrap or rework areas
- ‘Keep clear’ zones and hazard areas
- Quick and easy to apply
- Highly visible
- Available in various die-cut shapes, colours and sizes
- Expedite installation and repair time with pre-spaced shapes
- Easily removed without damaging the floor or leaving adhesive residue