- Pallet truck weight (with scale) Product Range from R J Cox Engineering :
Manually Operated Pallet Truck with Scale
- Pallet Trucks with Scale are an alternatvie for users who need pallet weights for shipping.
- The Scale Pallet Truck is equipped with a display and sensor from Mettler-Toledo, USA.
- Available with or without printer.
- The neutral position frees the handle of hydraulic functions.
- The Scale Pallet Truck features a two power system: Rechargable Ni-Cr battery and AC power. The Scales on the Pallet Truck have high accuracy within 2kg in 2000kg.
Rhino Hand Pallet Trucks
- Rhino Hand Pallet Trucks are of the Highest Quality ideal for Heavy Users
- Rhino adjustable Solid Steel Push Rods
- Reinforced Constructions
- Rhino Hand Pallet Trucks are supplied with greased nipples and bushes on all necessary pivot points
- Zinc coated axles
- Spacer rollers standard on all Rhino Hand Pallet Trucks
- Nylon wheels standard; polyurethane available upon request
- Entry rollers
Rhino Hand Pallet Truck Specifications
- Max Capacity: 2500kgs
- Min Fork Lowered Position: 85mm
- Max fork Raised Position: 200mm
- Width of Each Fork: 160mm
- Weight of Truck: 85kg
- Width Overall Forks: Standard 685mm, Narrow 550mm
- Distance between Forks: Standard 365mm, Narrow 230mm
- Length of Forks: Standard 1150mm, Narrow 1100mm
- Overall Length of Truck: Standard 1530mm, Narrow 1480mm