Available now from R J Cox Engineering , the Electrodrive Gzunda motorised bed mover allows one person to move heavy hospital beds quickly and effortlessly.
The motorised bed mover unit operates equally well with or without a patient, thus simplifying the often difficult task of moving beds or patients between wards, departments, or to and from theatre and allowing the driver to focus on the patients needs during transport.
With a capacity of 500kg, the silent motorised bed mover unit is able move a hospital bed up or down ramps, over carpet, into lifts, and around tight corners with minimal operator effort.
The compact design, effortless maneuverability and detach-ability of the Electrodrive Gzunda motorised bed mover allows for safe and efficient management of a fleet of beds or trolleys within a healthcare environment.
Typical applications for the Gzunda motorised bed mover include:
- moving hospital beds with or without patients between rooms and wards
- transporting patients to and from high traffic departments, such as emergency, radiology and theatre
- moving bed linen, towels and hospital garments.
Key features of the Electrodrive Gzunda motorised bed mover include:
- 500kg capacity (customised units available for bariatric care)
- push button hitching that is silent, fast and efficient
- quiet, smooth operation with zero emissions
- simple to use, no driver's licence required
- height and reach adjustable handle bar for user comfort
- fits easily in lifts, adding only 16cm to the bed length
- tough and durable stainless steel tyne.