Mezzalad ladders feature a space saving mechanism, which allows it to be stored flat against the wall when not in use, and is bought to the operative position with a simple lift and pull action. The Mezzalad ladder with space saving mechanism is available from R J Cox Engineering .
At 600mm, the step width accomodates comfortable access, and two hand rails are provided for safe and easy climbing. The side rails are lengthened to provide hand railing extending 900mm beyond the upper floor, enabling safe step through access to the upper floor while maintaining a hand hold.
The ladder is fastened at the upper floor level. Installation is simple with two universal brackets allowing fastening to be made either to the floor or wall and the ladder may be secured with bolts or screws. To determine the correct size for the application, the measurement of floor to floor level is all that is required. Mezzalad ladders are designed to comply with Australian Standard AS 1657 - 1992 for fixed ladders and walkways.
Following are the features of Mezzalad ladder:
- Makes use of the space above offices and tea rooms
- Stores out of the way when not in use with a simple lift and push action
- Two hand rails assist safe and easy climbing
- Safe step through design with a comfortable 600mm between hand rails
- Fast installation with universal fixing bracket and simple two bolt fixing
- Supplied to match the required height