The all new M-Span shelves are constructed by over-moulding a sub-frame with food grade polypropylene, a patented technique that not only delivers strength but also reduces the cost and carbon footprint, benefitting both the customer and the environment.
The M-Span shelves are available in shelf widths of 310mm, 460mm and 610mm, and shelf lengths of 600mm, 750mm, 900mm, 1050mm, 1200mm, 1350mm and 1500mm.
Presented in 3-tier, 4-tier and 5-tier structures, the shelves come in standard heights of 1200mm, 1800mm and 2000mm respectively.
Key features of M-Span shelves:
- Rated to 200kg per tier up to 1200mm long and 150kg for sizes 1350mm and 1500mm
- Shelf clips rated to 150kg up to 1200mm and 100kg for 1350 and 1500mm long shelves
- Quick and simple to assemble requiring no tools
- Clear access corner units and add-on units use stainless steel M-Span shelf clips eliminating 2 posts
- 304 Grade stainless steel and galvanised posts
- All shelf posts come standard with adjustable feet
- 20-year non-corrosion warranty + 12-month structural warranty against manufacturing defects
- Built-in anti-microbial protection helps maintain hygienic food storage
- Large flat open surfaces enhance airflow through the holes
- Suitable for dry store, coolroom and freezer use
- Large flat surfaces can be written on