Clax Cart lightweight 2 tier collapsible trolley, available from R J Cox Engineering , features quick release wheels and castors that neatly slot into the underside of the bottom tray to make the unit compact. The folding mechanism is controlled by the simple push of a button located on the centre of the push handle allowing the trolley to collapse flat. The same button also controls the position of the handle that can be towards the operator (pictured), 90 degrees to the base/vertical or away from the operator for control at the opposite end of the trolley.
The Clax Cart 2 tier collapsible trolley is supplied standard with one 46 litre basket that has the ability to fold completely flat and can be secured to the trolley with clips attached to elastic straps that are located under the top tray. Additional baskets can be purchased separately.
The top tray can also fold up and out of the way leaving users with a single level platform trolley. A foot operated brake is also provided to stop the trolley from unexpectedly rolling away. These carts/trolleys are used in hospitals, nursing homes, offices, apartments and households.
The Clax Cart 2 tier collapsible trolley has the following specifications:
- Upper tray capacity: 20kg
- Lower tray capacity: 40kg
- Total capacity: 60kg
- Handle type: Folding pram style
- Dimensions assembled: 890 x 550 x 1030mm
- Dimensions folded: 670 x 470 x 110mm
- Box height: 270mm
- Unit weight: 7kg
- Rear wheels: 175mm black elastic foam
- Front castors: 90mm swivel - black elastic foam
- Unit includes: 1 only collapsible box (additional boxes available)