The new generation bin lifter from R J Cox Engineering has used safety, functionality and reliability as its base platform.
- Greater stability: with a 20% reduction in overall height the bin lifter still maintains a standard tipping height of 1830mm
- Positive up down operation: Along with power up the power down option has been added to enhance operation
- Smoother operation: The addition of two gas springs has improved the smooth operation when emptying bins
- Robust structure: The compact design has resulted in an effective and robust structure.
- Greater flexibility: As well as the 20% reduction in height, the length has been reduced by 33 percent adding to the lifters range of service
- Safety benefits: As this machine is vertical lift, it eliminates the risk of injury currently encountered from forward operating machinery
- Energy efficient: Cost effective and power efficient motor means 50% reduction in power consumption and double the power efficiency
- Cost effectiveness: Cages can be added at minimal cost. Reduced freight costs and cheaper setup costs