The 32 Litre General Purpose Spill Kits, from R J Cox Engineering (a division of EW Cox Pty Ltd) are suitable for spills of up to 32 litres. They can be used with oils, fuels, solvents, agricultural chemicals, coolant, and general workshop chemicals. In addition, they are suitable for vehicle applications.
These Australian made Spill Kits are packed in fully labelled hi-visibility, high mobility containers and are colour coded to ensure rapid identification.
In addition, training packs including PowerPoint presentation, a demonstration DVD and a multiple choice questionnaire come with these spill kits.
Spill Kits include:
- Ten 430 x 480mm Hazchem Absorbent Pad
- A 1.2m x 75mm General Purpose Boom
- A Laminated Instruction Sheet
- AnAdhesive Wall Locator
- An Orange Nylon Zip-top Bag
- A 15L Bag Sukerup Organic Absorbent
- Two Contaminated Waste Bags
- One Dustpan & Brush
- One pair Oil Resistant Gloves