Titan HKE, part of the Titan range of strapping tools incorporates a special sealing mechanism that reduces the amount of physical power required to be applied in addition to lowering the wear of mechanically stressed parts, leading to a longer lifetime in comparison to conventional tools. The tool also requires less effort from the user than standard strapping tools.
The Titan range of strapping tools:
- HKE-L: Standard or high tensile strap to 0.63mm thick
- Heavy Duty: High tensile strap 0.8mm thick
- HPE-L: Standard or high tensile 13, 16 or 19mm, semi pneumatic no-seal-joint tool
- PKE 13-19mm: Automatic pneumatic no-seal-joint tool for standard or high tensile strap
- HR32 19-32mm: Manual pusher-seal-joint tensioner
- HHA 13-32mm: Manual pusher-seal-joint side sealer
The TA series strapping tools are battery operated hand tools that tension, seal and cut within seconds. The TA series is a well-balanced, lightweight tool that allows use of different strap widths without changing guides. Battery recharges in 15 minutes for minimal downtime.
- TA 220: Titan battery powered tool for PP/PET strapping 12-16mm (0.5mm thick) 2200N
- TA 400: Titan battery powered tool for PP/PET strapping 15-19mm (0.7-1.27mm thick) 4000N