QWM supplied portable crane scales for use on Active Hire’s fleet of mobile cranes based in Rocklea, Brisbane.
Accuweigh’s Geebung branch supplied two sets of Dillon portable crane scales with a weighing capacity of 20T to suit most mobile crane lifting applications.
Durability under demanding weighing applications was the primary reason for the client’s purchase of the Dillon ED Extreme portable crane scales. The crane scales were supplied with both top and bottom load shackles to ensure correct fitting for the client’s application.
Key features of Dillon ED portable crane scales:
- Powered by disposable C dry cell batteries offering up to 200 hours of operation to enable portable operation
- Batteries housed in an internal compartment of the crane scale body that is easily accessible without tools
- Designed for weather and water resistance
- High resolution dot matrix LCD display protected by injection moulded lexan panels
- Weighing resolution of 1000 divisions
- Enhanced mode operation for high accuracy weighing applications
- Supplied in a sturdy carry case
- Optional handheld remote control using a wireless interface
- Available in capacities from 1T up to 200T
- Also suitable for use as industrial dynamometers