The Loadmaster Series of end loader scales from QWM have been designed for use as an integral part of a loader that utilizes a hydraulic lifting system. The loader weighing systems monitor the hydraulic pressure during a lifting cycle, and can identify the weight based on the measured pressure.
The end loader weighing scales only provide a weight approximation due to the many varying factors involved with calculating the bucket load. The process should always be performed on a flat and level surface and at a consistent lifting speed.
The Loadmaster Range consists of:
- Loadmaster 800i entry-level end loader scales
- Loadmaster 8000i mid-range end loader scales
- Loadmaster 9000i high-end end loader scales
- Can be fitted to a variety of mobile equipment or vehicles
- On the move weighing
- Efficient and accurate weighing
- Automated operation
- Optional peripheral equipment such as printers, PC connectivity, etc.
- Optional transmission of weight through radio modem