COME precision dimensional measuring tables are proven gauging systems that have been used in Europe for decades, and are now available in Australia from Q.C. Systems .
The system can be used repeatedly, as dimensions or parts change. No more dedicated gauging. Simply change the table configuration or contacts.
The system offers exceptional stability for all kinds of manufacturing environments and withstands coolants, oils and other common contaminants.
The table is used as a comparative measuring instrument for checking dimensions relative to a master or known dimension taken from gauge blocks.
The dimension is obtained:
- for 2 point measurement, by reading the maximum point determined during the travel of the part between the fixed and the sensitive contact.
- for 3 point measurement, by reading the dimension on the indicator with the part in position between the two fixed pins and the sensitive contact.
* Robust and versatile for use in many measuring applications.
* Fine accuracy: repeatability ñ 0.002 mm, threads and rapid checks ñ 0.004 mm.
* Fast adjustment to new parts.
* Simple, quick measurement, even by unskilled users.
* Quick internal/external conversion.
* Wide range of contacts available or custom made to suit your exact requirements.
* Adjustable measuring force and stroke.
* Pre-set and repeatable very low measuring force for thin-wall parts.
* Suits mechanical dial indicator or digital electronic indicators.
* Direct dimension readout, via existing electronic column with LVDT.