Using multiple analogue to digital convertors and possessing convenient and low cost memory options, the Squirrel 2020 data logger is an ideal data logger for industrial scientific research and quality assurance applications.
The Squirrel 2020 provides standalone data acquisition and metering that together with a suite of comprehensive software and functional good looks make it an ideal 'all in one box' data logger.
Key features of the Squirrel 2020 data logger include:
- up to 24 inputs including high voltage, pusle and event with up to 16 universal inputs for voltage, current or resistance
- inputs can be used with thermistor, thermocouple and RTD temperature sensors and 4-20mA instruments
- sub second logging and concurrent sampling
- 16Mb of internal memory for approximately 1,000,000 to 2,000,000 readings
- download to removable MMC memory
- easy to use removable connector system
- power outputs for use with external devices
- comprehensive access to information using the 2 line, 40 character LCD and button panel
- readings can be scaled
- calculated channels
- USB RS232 ports
- non volatile flash memory - data retention is virtually indefinite
- multiple 24 bit analogue to digital convertors (ADC) for precision measurements
- portable, battery operated or mains powered.