Pyrosales presents the FLIR i7 infrared camera, which are ideal thermal imaging equipment for pest inspections. The i7 helps reduce the time in locating termite activity where there is a known infestation.
The FLIR i7 infrared cameras pest inspections reduce damage to property, save time and the thermal images can be incorporated in timber pest inspection reports.
The FLIR i7 infrared cameras feature a 120x120 pixel camera and a function that can produce 14,400 temperature measurement points in one small thermal imager.
Features of the FLIR i7 infrared cameras:
- Help carry out non-destructive pest inspections
- Save time locating potential termite activity (when an infestation is known)
- See thermal differences in previously restricted areas
- Avoid disrupting active termites—use the camera to confirm termite location
- Lightweight and durable tool