The new FLIR i3 infrared cameras available from Pyrosales are simple, powerful and affordable thermal imaging cameras designed for temperature measurement applications in electrical, mechanical and building inspections.
FLIR i3 infrared cameras are compact-sized 60x60 pixel entry-level cameras that can produce snapshots of temperature differences equal to 36000 readouts from a single spotmeter.
The FLIR i3 infrared cameras detect, spot and measure temperature differences that develop in virtually all electrical, mechanical and building applications. These cameras are used in preventative maintenance tasks to avoid cost-intensive failures, equipment damage and energy leaks.
Key features of FLIR i3 infrared cameras:
- Measures temperatures from -20ºC to +250ºC
- Detects temperature differences as small as 0.15ºC
- Readings displayed on a bright 2.8” LCD screen
- Weighs just 340g
- Easy-to-use ergonomic menu operation
- IR images are stored in a removable SD card
- Patented JPEG format allows users to share images
- Designed for building and electrical inspections
The pocket-sized multipurpose and full-function FLIR i3 is designed for building and electrical inspections, and joins the FLIR i5 and i7 cameras to complete the cost-effective camera line-up available at all Pyrosales offices.