Pump Engineers (Australia) offers the Grundfos range of vertical multistage pumps for use in high pressure applications. The all encompassing range is suitable for a wide variety of industries and applications including aquaculture, building services, chemical processes, desalination, heating, sewage and water waste, water supply, and more.
The Grundfos multistage pump products available include:
- Inline circulating pumps for domestic hot water and commercial heating systems
- Submersible pumps for pumping grey water, storm water, treated effluent, raw sewage and water treatment
- Lifting stations manufactured for collecting and pumping sewage and effluent from discharge levels below the sewage line
- General transfer pumps suitable for pumping clean water in industrial, commercial and domestic applications
- Immersible pumps for coolant and lubricant pumping for machine tools and condensate transfer
- Submersible borehole pumps designed for use in domestic irrigation and water supply, pressure boosting, water treatment and dewatering solutions