The PE Prime heavy duty self-priming trash pumps from Pump Engineers (Australia) are now available in sizes ranging from 50 mm to 300 mm (standard L series) and 80 mm to 150 mm (high head H series). The trash pumps can be used in applications within the following industries: manufacturing, mining, domestic, aquaculture, chemical processes, desalination, sewage, water waste and water supply.
Key features and benefits of the PE Prime trash pumps include:
- Shimless external adjustment
- Inspection cover enables the replacement of impeller, wear plate and seal as well as makes unclogging the easy
- Impeller engineered for optimum solids handling
- Oil lubricated single cartridge mechanical seal with silicon carbide face
- Rotating assembly can easily be removed without disrupting the suction and discharge pipework