Albin hose pumps have several distinct advantages:
- particularly suited to abrasive, corrosive, shear sensitive or viscous fluids
- self-priming up to 9 metres lift
- hoses are reinforced with 4 to 6 layers of polyamide, doubling the life of the hose
- precise volumetric flow
- continuous run dry capability without damage
- reversible pumping action
- up to 15 bar discharge pressure
- flow rates up to 66,000 l/h
- hose is the only wearing part
- waste water
- sludges and slurries
- floc waste
- lime liquor
- ceramic slips & pastes
- filter press
This new design is a compact and flexible pump with features such as 70% lower pulsation, and lower noise levels and energy consumption resulting in an increase in service intervals by up to 5 times.
These improvements and savings are achieved by pumping through the centre of the pump, which gives a smoother flow path rather than the interrupted flow path in conventional AODD pumps.
This AODD pump features a unique flap valve design which allows it to be mounted in any position.
The air motor is self-cleaning, can withstand oily, dry, humid or dirty compressed air and is not affected by ice build-up.