IN reverse jet pulse dust collectors, the ST10AC sequencer is designed to operate the pilot valves.
Available from P Thomas Electronics , it directly replaces the well-known PT10 timer. There are new features added to control the dust collector.
This low cost controller is easily programmed and all input and output functions are indicated by LEDs.
* Code protection
* 10 outputs (up to 50 outputs with EXT.board)
* Incremental or arbitrary sequence to energise pilot valves
* On time: 10ms to 990ms
* Off time: 1s to 999s
* Off time 2: 1s to 999s
* Clean up: up to 255 cycles
* Aux. input
* Fast cycle for faster cleaning
* D.P. switch (diff. pressure) interrupt
* D.P. switch (diff. pressure) full cycle
* Input voltage: 110 to 240VAC (other voltages are available)
* Plug in output terminals to pilot solenoid valves
* Relay alarm (output) to indicate operational function of controller or running feedback
* Output voltage: 110 to 240VAC (other voltages are available)
All input and output connections are made by plug-in terminals to save time and avoid wrong wiring at the maintenance level. Enclosure is available on request.
The ST10AC dimensions are 250mm long, 150mm wide and 70mm high.