Described as the most feature packed colour sensors available, Pryde Measurement 's Smarteye Colorwise sensors are designed to work as well as an instrument or spectrometer.
They provide a low cost colour solution when compared to colour cameras, competitive sensors or spectrometers, with one model fitting all applications.
Internal logic removes the need for extra processing , while a quick disconnect allows for easy changeover. Visual verification of individual channel performance can also be carried out with these sensors.
Smarteye Colorwise colour sensors also feature:
- 4-channel monitor for at-a-glance performance feedback
- 4-digital outputs: NPN or PNP (selectable)
- 3-analog outputs: 0-5VDC - XYZ or xyY (selectable)
- light on, dark on, or mute selection for each channel
- speed vs. resolution (selectable)
- colour vs. colour + intensity (selectable)
- remote colour capture
- 14-wire, 6 foot cable, or 6 inch pigtail ¼ turn connector
- input for latch reset/inhibit or windowing
- adjustable light intensity: 1 to 100
- adjustable tolerance for each channel; 1 to 50; and
- adjustable timers: 1 millisecond to 10 seconds off delay.