Certified to zone 0 without the need for purge, these gas analysers are suitable for measuring the percentage levels of oxygen and carbon dioxide in an environment.
Typical applications for these devices include:
- hazardous area combustion optimization
- natural gas processing
- catalytic cracker regeneration in refineries
- cracker decoke cycle on petrochemical plant
- process monitoring; and
- inerting applications.
They also feature:
- a digital interface that has been developed with customers to ensure desirable functions and ease of use
- memory for up to 200 measurements
- white backlit LCD Display
- user configurable, audible, concentration alarms; and
- lithium ion rechargeable batteries.