Checkpoint II portable gas analysers from PBI Dansensor and presented by Pryde Measurement are designed as portable quality control instruments for modified atmosphere packaging. Checkpoint II portable gas analysers feature data logging capabilities, ensuring the traceability of modified atmosphere packaging without relying on paper logs.
Other features of Checkpoint II portable gas analysers include:
- Available with built-in barcode scanners
- Optional retractable syringe
- Ideal for small to medium volume production
- Dockin option for easy PC connection and faster recharging
- Ready to use upon delivery
- Easy quality control of modified atmosphere packages
- Intuitive PC software
- Exceeded alarm levels lead to a notification for the operator
- 6 second measuring time
- Data transfer via USB
- Data logging of up to 25 products with 99 measurements each
- Long-lasting lithium ion battery
- 12 months calibration interval
Checkpoint II portable gas analysers come fully featured to benefit the operator in efficiency, intuitiveness and reliability.