Duress Alarm triggered when a duress signal or man down signal is received from a Protrac iD 3-IN-1 duress tag worn by a nurse.
Patient Wanderer alarm triggered when a bracelet tag worn by a patient leaves a monitored exit or safe zone.
The 2R5000 is self-contained. There are no requirements for software programming. The system settings and reception range are easily configured using selectable switches.
The 2R5000 is easily installed by maintenance staff into any area demanding duress or patient wanderer alarms.
- Exclusive Learn Feature for setting range and storing tags. Learn indication shown via LED bar graph
- Duress / Man Down Alarm
- Wandering Patient Alarm
- In built audible alarm and high intensity srtobe
- Optional backup battery
- 4 separated timed relay outputs for external audible, visual, and 2 auxiliary outputs for interfacing to paging, nurse call and door lock
- 6 inputs for optional functions: door monitor, reset, day mode and silent mode
- 4 open collector outputs for remote optional indications: beeper, Day Mode LED, Silent Mode LED
- Adjustable range (sensitivity)
- 26 Bit Wiegand TAG iD output on alarm
- RS232 TAG iD output on alarm
- System status LED’s for all inputs and outputs
- All programming and configuration done without the need for a PC or software