Prolift Solutions Pty Ltd offers a specially designed range of freestanding slewing davit cranes suitable for lifting and lowering personnel at worksites.
Used extensively in the wastewater and construction industries as well as in space-constrained areas with limited access, Prolift’s personnel davit cranes feature robust, weather-resistant construction for safe lifting and lowering of people while offering user-friendly and maintenance-free operation.
The manually operated personnel winch has a rated capacity of up to 200kg with built-in design safety factors of 11 to 1 and maximum lifting height of 18m.
Key features of Prolift’s personnel davit cranes:
- 1 or 2 cranking speeds capable of retrieval/descent at average speeds from 4m/min up to 9m/min
- Rotated manually using the pivoting slew handle for infinite 360º slew rotation
- Slew handle can be locked off to rear of base column assembly when not in use
- Supplied complete with eight-bolt square base mounting plate for anchoring to concrete floor slabs or existing structures
- Hot dipped galvanised finish suitable for outdoor use
- Manufactured in total compliance with AS1418.1 and AS/NZ ISO 9001:2008 Standards
- Digital usage indicator monitors extent of winch use
- Triple redundant braking mechanism with inertial (centrifugal) safety back up brake
- Double locking swivel safety snaps standard on all cables
- Type: Personnel freestanding slewing davit crane
- Model: Davit 0527
- Crane Class: C3
- Capacity: 200kg (Personnel)
- Swing: 2700mm Max
- Hook Height: 2700mm Max
- Slew: 360º Manual Operation
- Height of Lift: Max. 18m of wire rope available
- Mounting: 400mm square base plate