Prolift Solutions Pty Ltd offers a specially designed range of freestanding slewing davit cranes featuring a dual hand winch system suitable for lifting and lowering of personnel as well as materials.
The personnel and materials davit cranes are ideal for use in the wastewater and construction industries as well as applications in space-constrained, limited access areas.
Featuring robust, weather-resistant construction for lifting or lowering personnel and materials safely, the davit cranes offer user-friendly and maintenance-free operation.
The manually operated personnel winch has a rated capacity of up to 200kg with built-in design safety factors of 11 to 1 and maximum lifting height of 18m. The materials winch is also manually operated and has a rated lifting capacity of up to 500kg with a maximum lifting height of 18m and 10 to 1 gear ratio.
Key features of Prolift’s materials and personnel davit cranes:
- 1 or 2 cranking speeds capable of retrieval/ descent at average speeds of 4m/min up to 9m/min
- Rated capacity of 200kg for personnel winch and 500kg for materials winch
- Crane is rotated manually using the pivoting slew handle to provide infinite 360º slew rotation
- Slew handle can be locked off to rear of base column assembly when not in use
- Eight-bolt square base mounting plate for anchoring to concrete floor slabs or existing structures
- Hot dipped galvanised finish
- Compliance with AS1418.1 and AS/NZ ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standard
- Type: Personnel/ materials freestanding slewing davit crane
- Model: Davit 0527 SP
- Crane Class: C3
- Capacity: 500kg (Materials Hoist)/ 200kg (Personnel Hoist)
- Swing: 2700mm Max (Materials Hoist)/ 1500mm Max (Personnel Hoist)
- Hook Height: 2700mm Max (Materials Hoist)/ 2025mm Max (Personnel Hoist)
- Slew: 360º Manual Operation
- Height of Lift: 18m Max of wire rope available