Prolift Solutions Pty Ltd introduces a new range of slewing jib cranes suitable for shipping containers.
The new Prolift slewing jib crane helps extend the use of a shipping container while creating a safer working environment. Offering a lifting capacity of up to 500kg and 2000mm jib reach, the crane achieves 180° area coverage. Designed for easy installation, the slewing jib crane is simply bolted to the side wall of the shipping container with a special backing plate.
The Prolift slewing jib crane is supplied with a manual push/pull girder trolley and optional hoisting equipment such as manual chain block, electric chain hoist or pneumatic air hoist. The crane’s overall clearance from floor level to the underside of the jib arm is 2241mm, giving a total lifting height of 1856mm based on the push/pull girder trolley and chain block.
Operated by a single person, the crane’s 2000mm jib arm is manually slewed to 180° to provide a safer way of lifting heavy loads inside or outside the container.
The Prolift slewing jib crane is designed and manufactured in total compliance with AS 1418.1 Cranes, hoists and winches-General requirements, and AS/NZ ISO 9001:2000 Quality Standard. The crane is designed to crane class C3.
- 500kg lifting capacity
- 2000mm jib arm reach
- 2241mm clearance from floor level to underside of jib arm
- Slew pin installed from below
- Internal wall mounting plate with welded brackets
- External wall backing plate with bolt fixings
- 500kg manual push/pull girder trolley (Headroom 105mm)
- 500kg manual chain block (Headroom 280mm)
- Crane jib end warning signage
- Crane capacity signage
- Crane data plate
- Certificate of compliance
- Operator and maintenance manual
- Crane finish, indoor paint system ‘Harbour Blue’ (Other paint systems available on request)