The new Model 3000 (T) aluminium portable gantry cranes are a lightweight range of mobile gantry cranes suitable for heavy lifting jobs. An in-built ratchet system fitted to each A-Frame for adjusting beam to required height setting gives the operator complete control.
Model 3000 (T) aluminium portable gantry cranes have been tested to 150% of WLL, ensuring maximum safety to the end user. The compact design not only allows for easy storage, transport and handling, but also ensures easy deployment of the lifting equipment, especially in confined spaces.
The lightweight aluminium construction enables users to position the gantry crane quickly and easily, without requiring additional lifting equipment or large teams of workers.
Key features of Model 3000 (T) aluminium portable gantry cranes:
- Maximum lifting capacity of 3000kg
- Tested to 150% of WLL for maximum user safety
- Portable lightweight components
- Aluminium construction allows maximum strength in a lightweight frame
- Optional beam lengths available for 2500, 3000, 3920, 5500 and 6000mm
- Wind up jack legs (WUJL) option may also be fitted to give fine adjustment in height settings
- Optional pneumatic all-terrain castors (non rated)
- Can be set up on-site without any other lifting facilities
- Quick and easy to assemble and dismantle
- Incremental beam height adjustment with in-built ratchet system
- 1 x manual push/pull girder trolley
- 1 x beam 4570mm long, rated to 3000kg lifting capacity
- 2 x A-Frames with inbuilt ratchet system
- 360° load rated swivel-locking castor wheels
- Assembly and operation guide
- Test certificate and signage to Workcover requirements