Prolift Solutions Pty Ltd offers the 250kg rated heavy duty Vital lever blocks designed for a range of lifting, pulling, tensioning and securing applications. Vital is a globally recognised manufacturer of lever blocks.
Made in Japan from optimum high quality steel to conform to strict JIS and ISO regulations, Vital NR2-03 lever blocks are extremely sturdy and highly versatile in application, making them suitable for shipbuilding, mining, forestry, power transmission and construction activities.
Vital lever blocks are available in two models: The NR type lever block has a free-wheeling braking system while the VR type has a ‘lock-in and lock-out’ braking system.
Vital NR lever blocks are ideal for use in applications that require fast, one-handed operation of the free-wheeling system. Free-wheeling lever blocks have a minimum load requirement to ensure that the braking system remains operative and continues to support the load.
Vital VR lever blocks have a more traditional style with a free-wheeling system requiring the disengagement of the gear drive mechanism, something that is impossible with any load suspended on it. Both models comply with relevant Australian Standards.
Key features of Vital lever blocks:
- One-touch operation for free chain adjustment
- Unique bottom hook prevents slipping and ensures safe operation
- Hardened special alloy steel load chain with embossed identification mark to relevant standards
- Fitted with Grade 100 load chain
- Free-wheeling braking system
- Optional overload protection in some models