The 500kg x 3m beam span mobile gantry cranes feature a simple design and can be used in a wide range of lifting applications indoor or outdoors.
Suitable for any workshop, the mobile gantry cranes use a number of lifting devices such as manual chain blocks, electric chain hoists or air hoists.
Fitted with heavy duty swivel castor wheels, the mobile gantry cranes can be effortlessly shifted on smooth floors. The crane is available with a maximum height of 4.7m while height adjustable models can be built to order.
Prolift’s mobile gantry cranes are designed and built to Australian Standard AS 1418.
Key features of Prolift’s mobile gantry cranes:
- Supplied in kit form for easy assembly, dismantling and transport
- Heavy duty swivel castor wheels for smooth manoeuvring
- Optional swivel wheels with brakes and hoisting requirements
- Manufactured to Australian Standard AS1418 and Quality Standard ISO9001
- Supplied with end warning stripes, capacity sign and data plate
- H.D. galvanised finish
- 25-year structural warranty
- 500kg W.L.L.
- 3000mm beam span
- Height range up to 4700mm
- Crane Classification C3 AS1418