Model 7230-4 Kromer zero gravity balancers are designed for a load range of 9.0 - 14.0kg with cable travel of 2.0m and 3.4kg dead weight.
Zero gravity balancers from Prolift keep loads reliably and safely suspended at any height. The suspended tool needs to be pulled to the position of choice before releasing it. As no retraction force acts upon the tool, the balancers are ideal for delicate, high-precision tasks.
Model 7248A double-cable balancers are an innovative development in the Kromer zero gravity balancer range. In addition to providing enhanced wear protection, the second cable functions as an integrated fall protection device in the event of cable breakage. Should one cable fail, the working load is immediately held by the second cable.
The double-cable feature ensures high durability and increased safety for the zero gravity balancers.
Similar to spring balancers (retractors), zero gravity balancers are optionally available with a ratchet lock allowing the arrest of the retracting load at predefined positions. The arresting mechanism is automatically triggered if the load is moved back slowly. Fast retraction, in contrast leaves the ratchet lock inactive.
All zero gravity balancers have been life-tested and satisfy DIN 15112 requirements. They also comply with the EC legislation on CE-marking and bear the GS mark as a safety-tested product.
Key features of zero gravity balancers:
- Available without ratchet lock (Model 7230) or with ratchet lock (Model 7231)
- Maximum cable extension: 2.0m (longer cable available on request)
- Freely rotatable and swivelling safety suspension hook
- Fully impact- and abrasion-resistant plastic housing in reddish orange
- Cable drum made of highly abrasion-resistant, high-strength plastic
- High-strength steel cable with elastic cable stop buffer
- Cable can be continuously adjusted in length using a cable wedge while the lift or working range can be continuously adjusted using a cable clamp
- High-strength, riveted special suspension spring, with continuous load adjustment via endless screw
- Safety chain as standard fall protection feature
- Spring fracture safeguard and integrated drum lock
- Screw-type spring hook for load suspension
- Insulated suspension
- Very rigid and highly impact-resistant housing
- Safety-tested (GS label)