Prolift Solutions Pty Ltd presents a range of lightweight portable cranes specifically designed to effortlessly hoist heavy items onto table top utes.
Designed for single person operation, the portable ute cranes meet the unique needs of utes with table tops.
The crane jib and pivot tube adaptor simply slot into the surface mount plate bolted directly to the vehicle’s tray. These may remain permanently in place, or alternatively stowed away leaving precious tray and floor space completely clear.
Made from structural aluminium and anodised for maximum corrosion resistance, the portable cranes function as assisted lifting devices for use on vehicles, utes, trucks, boats, trailers and workshops.
Key features of Prolift portable cranes:
- Rotates 360º
- Quick and easy installation
- Up to 408kg lifting capacity
- Portable and lightweight crane jib from 12kg
- Quick 1-minute setup from folded storage position
- Anodised structural aluminium construction for maximum corrosion resistance
- Mounting options for any application
- Surface mount plate 5kg supplied with hardware kit
- Pivot tube adaptor 8.5kg
- Manual brake winch 5.4 to 1 gear ratio supplied with 4.5m strap and hook
- Operations, maintenance and specifications manual
- Load test certificate
- Surface mount plate
- Additional mounting positions for crane and pivot tube adaptor
- Powder coated structural steel or HD galvanised finish
- Carry bag made of heavy duty reinforced waterproof polyester for storing and carrying the unit
- Stabiliser providing under body support for vehicles recommended for loads greater than 100kg
- 12 volt DC electric winch comes with quick connect wiring harness to vehicle’s battery
- Handheld pendant control with 3m cable
- Strap for manual winch ideal for altitude applications such as roof tops, vent shafts, wells and maintenance shafts
- Synthetic rope for manual winch ideal for corrosive environments with altitude