The simple design of the Backsaver Ute Crane / Davit Crane means it is easy to assemble and can be fitted almost anywhere - to jetties, Ute’s or tray tops and a wide range of fixed platforms.
This Ute Crane / Davit Crane is easy to use. To raise the load simply wind the handle, to lower the load wind the handle in the reverse direction.
The winch incorporates a load friction brake which is automatically activated when the handle is released - keeping the load safely in position at all times.
The Backsaver Ute Crane / Davit Crane is fitted with a 360° mechanical slewing operation by means of a worm drive gear.
This eliminates the danger of the boom swinging out of control when the load is taken up. The boom can only be rotated by operating the slew control handle.
- 500kg maximum lifting capacity
- 360º degree manual slew operation
- Rugged structure with low maintenance powder coated finish
- Folds down when not in use
- Bearings and pre-lubricated bushes fitted to make slewing easier
- Allows accurate placement of loads, even in confined spaces
- Supplied with manual winch or 12 / 24 volt electric winch option
- Base plate 450mm x 450mm
- Rope length 6m
Prolift is good at solving weighty problems. Prolift provides tailor-made materials handling and lifting solutions. Prolift’s wide range of equipment includes Slewing Jib Cranes, Mobile Gantry Cranes, Free Standing Gantry Cranes, Monorail Cranes along with Ute Cranes and Davit Cranes just to name a few.