Pacific brake hand winches are a cost-effective solution for a wide variety of pulling and lifting applications. The hand winches have a maximum pulling capacity of 820kg and a maximum lifting capacity of 410kg.
Pacific stainless steel hand winches feature a compact, lightweight and rugged construction with enclosed mechanical components for protection and safety. The stainless steel construction ensures corrosion protection, especially in harsh environments. The durable and strong gears are electroplated for extra corrosion resistance.
Key features of Pacific hand winches:
- Positive Weston-style brake will hold the load in any position
- Compact, lightweight and rugged construction
- Mechanical components enclosed for protection and safety
- Grade 304 Stainless Steel finish for corrosion protection
- Rope to drum fixing clamp provided
- Heat-treated gears, electroplated for extra corrosion resistance
- Strong removable handles
- High precision construction minimises gear noise
- AS1418.2 Compliance applies when correctly fitted with approved wire rope and fittings
- All models supplied without rope as standard
- Optional wire rope available if required