The wall mounted jib cranes are designed in accordance with Australian Standards AS 1418. Part 1: 1994 and amendments. The AW LIGHT slewing jib cranes are economically designed for easy attachment to existing structures.
Available in a range of surface treatments to suit indoor and outdoor work environments, AW LIGHT slewing jib cranes are supplied with a range of crane options including girder trolley, chain blocks, air hoist, electric hoist and various lifting attachments.
AW LIGHT slewing jib cranes are supplied with:
- Top and bottom wall mounting brackets
- Set of signs to meet Workcover requirements
- 25-year structural warranty certificate
- Operator and maintenance manual
- End warning stripes, capacity sign and data plate
- Maximum slew (radius): 180 degrees
- Standard indoor treatment: Blast class 2.5/ 50um 1 coat Dulux Luxol 4 enamel in Harbour Blue B24 finish colour
Surface treatment options:
- Indoor treatment: Yellow Top Coat
- Outdoor treatment: Blast Class 2.5/ 75um 1 Coat P14 Primer/ 50um 1 Coat Acrathane/ Finish Colour Harbour Blue B24
- Outdoor treatment: Blast Class 2.5/ 75um 1 Coat P14 Primer/ 50um 1 Coat Acrathane/ Finish Colour Golden Yellow Y14
- 2-coat paint system
- Hot dipped galvanising finish 85-90um thick